We were talking to a new builder client recently. His company builds high-value luxury houses in Sydney and NSW. This was a fascinating discussion that allowed us to find the pain-points for builders in the Luxury House Builders market in the region.
Some of our customers are in the building industry and suffer badly from gaps in their sales and project pipelines. Leads for this industry come not from the public but from architects here in NSW, and each lead has a potential value of millions of dollars. But most builders do not connect at all well to the community of architects that supplies the lifeblood of their businesses.
Whether you're a builder of luxury homes or of shopping centers, projects get cancelled and that can lead to business difficulties as you struggle to fill the gaps. You need to be connected to your lead-suppliers!
So if you are a builder of luxury homes, or otherwise rely on architects, I have a few questions for you -
1) how good is your networking with architects
2) do architects ever see your website?
3) are you socially and business-wise plugged in to architects social and professional networks?
4) does your website have anything of interest to architects to make them visit and return?
5) does your website rank for keywords of interest to architects?
At Sydney Business Web, we understand business - we were founded my an MBA qualified executive who leads our company.
We analyse your sales pipeline, and provide the means of filling it using online networking, business websites and keyword analysis.
We'll connect your Sydney NSW Builders company to its architect lead sources and keep it connected.